Tuesday 14 September 2021

Subject :English Grammer (Application for Four Days Leave/Opposite Words)

  1. Write an application to your school principal for four days leave as you are going out of station.


To
The Principal, 

Events Convent High School
Bhopal,

Sir,
Most respectfully I beg to say that I am a student fo class VI. I have to go to Delhi for attending my brother’s marriage. Kindly grant me leave for four days. I shall be highly obliged to you.
Thanking you,

Date : 15 September 2021

Yours obediently,
Name: _______________
Class: VI.


2.Write Opposites words of the following:

S.No
Words
Opposite
1
LivedDied
2
YorePresent, Future
3
HandsomeUgly
4
WonderIndifferent
5
CuriousUnbothered
6
SworeDeny, mistrust
7
MysteryNormal
8
PuzzledBored
9
VainSuccessful
10
StoutThin
11
SteadyUnstable
12
SlackIncrease
13
FaithfulUnfaithful



No comments:

Post a Comment