Tuesday 14 September 2021

Subject :English Grammer (Application for Leave/Opposite Words)

1.Write an application to your Principal requesting him to grant leave. Also mention reason/reasons. 

The Principal
Events Convent High School
Bhopal 
15 September 2021

Sir
My mother is suffering from high fever. There is no one to look after her. My father is out of station. The doctor has advised her complete bed rest for three days. I will have to be with her. So I cannot attend the classes because there is no way out.
Therefore, I request you to kindly grant me leave for three days. 
Thanking you

Yours obediently
Name :_________
Roll No. 25
Class :_________


2.Write Opposites words of the following:

No.
Words
Antonyms
1
shortlong
2
fantasticsober
3
disturbancequietness
4
praisecriticize
5
greetignore
6
growcut
7
absencepresence
8
goodbad
9
everybodynobody
10
preferencedislike
11
rebelsupporter

No comments:

Post a Comment