Friday 15 January 2021

Negative Sentences , Change the statements , use of Is, am or are - For Class-4 & Class-5

ENGLISH GRAMMER WORK


A.Change into negative sentences:-

1.   The girl sell Flower

a.  The girl doesnot sell flower

2.   He works in a factory.

a.  He does not work in a factory.

3.   The boy adores his pet.

a.  The boy doesnot adore his pet.

4.   They stopped me at the gate.

a.  They does not stop me at the gate.

5.   I watered the plant.

a.  I did not watered the plant.

6.   It rained yesterday.

a.  It did not rain yesterday.


B. Change the statement into questions:-

1.   He is a teacher

a.  Is he a teacher.

2.   The train were late.

a.  Were the train late.

3.   Supriya can sing well

a.  Can supriya sing well

4.   He is coming home for diwali.

a.  Is he coming home for diwali

5.   I have never been to china

a.  Have you ever been to china


C. Is, Am or Are of the following:-

1. My brother is an engineer.

2. The crow is sitting on a branch.

3. The birds are chirping.

4. I am waiting for the bus.

5. She is happy about her results.

6. They are waiting for us.

7. Suma is anxious to leave.

8. Rahul is playing video games.

9. Vinayak is learning his lessons.

10. The lion is chasing the bull.

11. The bulls are fighting the lion.

12. The police are searching for the thieves.

13. My mother is the best mother in the world.

14. Parents are protective of their children.

15. Rohan and Sania are going to school.


No comments:

Post a Comment