Wednesday 6 January 2021

Application and Letter

 

Write an Application For 2days Leave Due to Viral Fever

TO,     

            The Principal,

            Events Convent High School

            Bhopal(M.P)

 

Respected Sir/Mam

I beg to say that, I am suffering from Viral fever Since last night. So i am unable to attend the school today 07/01/2021.

            So it’s my honour request to you to please grant me me leave for 2 days.I will be thankful to you if you understand my position.

 

Thanking You
Your Faithfully
Name:______________
Class: ______________



Write a letter to your friend thanking him for birthday present.


January 07, 2021

Bhopal

Madhya Pradesh


Dear Ishael,

I received your letter yesterday. I am glad to know that you are well. I have just received gift. Thank you very much for your birth day present. The wrist- watch you have sent splendid. It is very kind of you to give me such a fine present.

No more today. Hope you are well. My best regards to your parents.


Yours ever

Nadim


1 comment:

  1. आपकी पोस्ट very good लोगों के लिए हेल्प करेगी। बहुत-बहुत धन्यवादask your questions

    ReplyDelete